OFFSHORE, MARINE AND GWO CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE
Clyde Training Solutions (CTS) are proud to offer safety training for the maritime, offshore and renewables sectors, and we are certified to the highest standards to deliver STCW, MCA, MNTB, OPITO & GWO approved and mandated courses.
We enjoy fantastic access from road, rail and air with a journey time of just 20 mins from Glasgow Airport, 20 mins from Glasgow City Centre by train, and parking for over 100 cars onsite.
You can see our full list of training capabilities by visiting the following pages:
Specialist courses require specific simulation equipment to deliver realistic scenarios, and CTS can provide the following facilities all on one site:
- Deep water training pool
- HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Fire training ground complete with module training stack
- SCBA training units that are industry issue
- Helideck, complete with multiple foam monitors and access points
- Muster point allowing for training and boarding of survival craft (TEMPSC)
- Full suite of life rafts, life jackets, PSTASS and PPE to train delegates in helicopter emergencies and sea based scenarios