Clyde Training Solutions are delighted to announce that we will be Principal Sponsors of the West Dunbartonshire Working4Business Awards 2019.
Commenting on the partnership, General Manager, Gareth Mathias, stated: “Clyde Training Solutions are delighted to become principal sponsor.
“As a previous winner I would encourage all businesses to consider applying for an award. The process will benefit your business and if successful, your colleagues and customers will be able to enjoy the recognition it brings.”
The awards celebrate the achievements of business based throughout the area, with several categories to cater for the diverse nature of businesses:
- Family Business Award – sponsored by PBA, now part of Stantec
- Most Promising New Business Award – Sponsored by Clyde Training Solutions
- Best Performing Business (<25 Employees) Award – Sponsored by Business Gateway
- Best Performing Business (>25 Employees) Award – Sponsored by Vital Energi
- Excellence in Customer Service Award – Sponsored by C&G Systems
- Community Impact Award – Sponsored by CPR Scotland Ltd
- Developing the Young Workforce Award – Sponsored by Cullross
- Excellence in People Development Award – Sponsored by West College Scotland
- Success through Sustainability Award – Sponsored by Chivas Brothers Ltd
The awards are free to enter, and local businesses can apply for up to 3 of the nine categories available. Winners will be unveiled at a glittering awards dinner on Friday 17th May at Clydebank Town Hall.
The closing date for all entries is 5pm Friday 15th March 2019, and further details including how to apply, can be made vis the following page - http://working4business.com/working4business-awards-2019/