A fantastic night was had by all at the West Dunbartonshire Working4Business Awards, held at Clydebank Town Hall on Friday 17th May.
This event celebrates the achievements over the preceding year of companies within the Dunbartonshire Chamber of Commerce (West) and holds fond memories for CTS who were recognised as Chamber Business of the Year in 2018.
This year, however, General Manager Gareth Mathias took the role of presenter, with CTS acting as principal sponsors of the event.
Alongside host for the evening Karen Dunbar, Gareth welcomed the attendees to this year’s event, and took the opportunity to highlight the many benefits CTS have enjoyed as Chamber members, and indeed thank all of the Dunbartonshire business community for making us feel so welcome in our home, since opening in 2016.
He also took the opportunity to highlight the fantastic work being carried out by the Chamber through its initiative ‘Chamber Force’ which works to assist members of the armed services make the transition to civilian life.
CTS employ instructors from a military background, and Gareth cited the specific skillsets and personal training techniques they have acquired through this background as one of the main reasons CTS are so highly regarded by delegates who pass through our doors.
As well as being principal sponsors, CTS also sponsored the category of ‘Most Promising New Business’ with Gareth presenting the award to Commercial Door Systems, who supply and manufacture timber door sets to a variety of clients across many sectors.
CTS Director Colin McMurray also presented the ‘Chamber Business of the Year Award’ with European Circuits following CTS in winning this award, with sister company Clyde Marine Training sponsoring the category.
A full list of categories and winners can be found below:
- Dunbartonshire Chamber Business of the Year (West) 2019 – European Circuits
- Family Business Award – CPR Resurfacing
- Most Promising New Business Award – Commercial Door Systems
- Best Performing Business (under 25 Employees) Award – B-Able Business Services
- Best Performing Business (over 25 Employees) Award – CPR Resurfacing
- Excellence in Customer Service Award – Altogether Care Services
- Community Impact Award – Frill Factory C.I.C.
- Developing the Young Workforce Award – Glenhead Engineering
- Excellence in People Development Award – The TELL Organisation
- Success through Sustainability Award –Glenhead Engineering