Passenger Safety (for personnel providing direct passenger service)
STCW 2010 Approved Maritime Training
To give those personnel providing a direct service to passengers in passenger spaces training which is required by Regulation V/2 paragraph 5.
- To communicate to passengers in an emergency, taking into account differing nationalities and vocabulary limitations.
- To use non-verbal means of communication to provide information during an emergency.
- To demonstrate the use of personal life saving appliances to passengers in an emergency.
- To assist in passengers embarkation and disembarkation of the vessel during an emergency.
- To assist disabled and other passengers requiring assistance during embarkation and disembarkation of the vessel during an emergency.
There are no pre-requisite requirements for this course.
event_note Course Availability
|£75.00 ex VAT||Book Now|