Liquid Cargo Operating Simulator Oil (LICOS Oil)
Liquid Cargo Operating Simulator Oil course is intended for the training and practise of tanker personnel in the cargo handling and auxiliary control functions that would occur in the operational life of Suez Max Double Hull Tanker. This course meets the requirements of IMO model course 2.06, Oil Tanker Cargo and Ballast Handling course.
- Familiarisation with the equipment.
- Familiarisation with the cargo system.
- Cargo handling procedure training.
- Refresher training for experienced cargo officers.
- Training of normal and extreme stress situations under realistic cargo handling conditions.
- Training of normal and emergency procedures within the entire cargo handing range.
- Command and crew integration during complex cargo handling procedures.
- Training completely independent of actual tanker and environmental conditions.
Tanker experience considered advantageous.