GWO Manual Handling Training Course Overview
The aim of our GWO Manual Handling Training course in Glasgow is to encourage & coach you on adopting positive manual handling working behaviours. We’re also passionate about training you on how best to perform manual handling tasks in a safe manner in the wind turbine industry/WTG (Wind Turbine Generator) environment.
If you require both Manual Handling and Working at Height, we offer the following combined course: GWO Working at Height and Manual Handling
For those of you who require refresher courses, please visit the links below:
At the end of the module, we would expect you to be able to do the following:
- Demonstrate understanding of the importance of carrying out work duties in a safe and sound manner in accordance with the legislative requirements of their geographic work location.
- Identify aspects of their job tasks that could increase their risk of developing muscular/skeletal injuries.
- Demonstrate understanding of safe practices of manual handling, including the correct handling of equipment.
- Identify signs and symptoms of injuries related to poor manual handling techniques and have knowledge of reporting methods.
- Demonstrate a problem-solving approach to manual handling in a wind turbine environment.
- Demonstrate manual handling risk reduction techniques.
You must be fit and able to complete all aspects of training.
All delegates are issued with a GWO Approved Manual Handling certificate.