GWO Manual Handling Refresher Training
GWO Renewables Training
The aim of this module is to encourage positive manual handling behaviour and train delegate’s ability to perform manual handling tasks in a safe manner in the wind turbine industry/environment.
You can also find our 1/2 day GWO Basic Manual Handling Training Course by clicking the link provded.
At the end of the module, delegates should be able to do the following:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of carrying out work duties in a safe and sound manner in accordance with the legislative requirements of their geographic work location.
- Identify aspects of their job tasks that could increase their risk of developing muscular/skeletal injuries.
- Demonstrate an understanding of safe practises of manual handling, including the correct handling of equipment.
- Identify signs and symptoms of injuries related to poor manual handling techniques and have knowledge of reporting methods.
- Demonstrate a problem-solving approach to manual handling in a wind turbine environment.
- Demonstrate manual handling risk reduction techniques.
Prerequisite required to undertake course - a current GWO Manual Handling certificate
All delegates are issued with a GWO Approved Manual Handling Refresher certificate.