FOET training with CA-EBS (Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System)
OPITO Offshore Training Courses
The aim of the OPITO approved FOET training course with CA-EBS (Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System) is to allow delegates to practise and establish emergency response skills that are not possible to replicate during drills, exercises and offshore training that take place in the work environment.
This particular OPITO standard course has been developed specifically to meet Aviation Regulation requirements in the UK / North Sea.
Please Note: For UK and International FOET training focusing on EBS (Emergency Breathing System) and CA-EBS please check out our FOET with EBS and CA-EBS Combined course.
We also offer the following package for those requiring refresher training:
- Offshore Refresher Package - comprising FOET Training with CA-EBS & EBS and Escape Chute Training
To see our BOSIET and standalone HUET course offerings, click on the links below:
Here’s a list of the skills and knowledge that should be attained during the FOET course:
- Demonstrate in a simulated environment that you can follow procedures and use the safety equipment required in preparing for and executing during helicopter evacuations and escapes following ditching.
- Demonstrate the effective use basic firefighting equipment.
- Use self-rescue techniques in smoke-filled areas and other reduced visibility situations.
- Gain an understanding of basic first aid.
All delegates are issued with OPITO approved FOET training with CA-EBS certificates upon completion of course.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to open an account with us, please call us on 0141 427 9411 or email
Clyde Training Solutions are also happy to assist with accommodation bookings at local partner hotels.