STCW 2010 Refresher Courses
STCW updating training - don't leave it too late! Among our STCW courses, we also provide refresher training, approved by the MCA. As laid out in section A-VI/1 of the STCW 2010 Manila Amendments all seafarers are required to provide evidence of having maintained the required standard of competence every five years so make sure you enrol today.
Clyde Training Solutions provide the following Refresher / Revalidation courses:
- STCW Refresher Training Route 1 (Block - 3 Days) - Updated proficiency in Fire Fighting & Fire Prevention, Advanced Fire Fighting, PST and Survival Crafts & Rescue Boats
- STCW Updated Proficiency in Personal Survival Techniques (PST) - 1/2 Day
- STCW Updated Proficiency in Fire Fighting and Fire Prevention - 1 Day
- STCW Updated Proficiency in Advanced Fire Fighting Route 1 - 1/2 Day
- STCW Updated Proficiency in Advanced Fire Fighting Route 2 - 1 Day
- STCW Updated Proficiency in Fast Resuce Boats (PFRB) - 1 Day
- STCW Updated Proficiency in Survival Craft & Rescue Boats Route 1 - 1/2 Day
All of our courses are delivered by experienced instructors, engineers and master mariners in a purpose built facility, which provides a modern learning environment.