Clyde Training Solutions provide industry-leading, dedicated safety training for the wind and renewables sectors.
Our experience of delivering safety and survival training for the offshore energy sector has allowed us to develop from start-to-finish, the high-quality and realistic safety training courses for personnel within the wind and renewable energy sector.
Our fully accredited training courses cover four of the GWO training modules: Sea Survival, Fire Fighting/Awareness, Manual Handling and First Aid – at both basic and refresher level.
Here’s the full list of our current Basic/entry renewable energy safety training courses:
- GWO Basic Fire Awareness Safety Training
- GWO Basic Sea Survival Training
- GWO Basic Manual Handling Training
- GWO Basic First Aid Training
- GWO Basic Safety Training Package (4 Elements)
And here is a list of our current Revalidation renewable energy safety training courses:
- GWO Fire Awareness Refresher Training
- GWO Sea Survival Refresher Training
- GWO Manual Handling Refresher Training
- GWO First Aid Refresher Training
- GWO Refresher Safety Training Package (4 Elements)
Opening in July 2016, CTS has quickly grown to become central belt’s largest provider of marine, offshore and renewables safety training, offering fantastic rail, road and air links from our training centre in Clydebank, on the outskirts of Glasgow.
The training centre offers multiple classrooms, dedicated deep-water pool, full fire training ground complete with training stack and helideck, and onsite ‘galley kitchen’ offering freshly prepared hot meals for delegates every day - ALL ON ONE SITE.
To take a closer look at what is on offer, visit Our Facilities page and see the Clyde Training Solutions centre in action.