Clyde Training Solutions is a fully accredited and approved OPITO Training Centre, offering the following offshore safety and survival training courses for those working in the oil and gas sector:
- BOSIET with CA-EBS (Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System – Covering UK & North Sea)
- BOSIET with CA-EBS – Digital Delivery (complete theory element online before attending centre for practical element)
- BOSIET with EBS and CA-EBS Combined course (covering UK & International standards)
- MIST (Minimum Industry Safety Training Standard)
- Shoulder Width Measurement
Further and Enhanced Training:
- FOET training with CA-EBS (Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System – Covering UK & North Sea)
- FOET with EBS and CA-EBS Combined course (covering UK & International standards)
- HUET with CA-EBS Combined course (covering UK & International standards)
- Escape Chute Training
Emergency Response / Fire-fighting training
We also offer two courses, specifically for delegates who already posses STCW entry or refresher training, but wish to gain their certifications to allow them to also work in the offshore sector.
CTS were the first centre in the world to provide such training, working closely with OPITO and the MNTB to create and approve the courses:
Situated just 15 minutes drive from Glasgow International Airport, 15 minutes by train from Glasgow City Centre, and with parking availability onsite for over 100 cars, Clyde Training Solutions is the centre of choice for both delegates based in Scotland’s central belt and further afield.
The training centre offers multiple classrooms, dedicated deep-water pool, HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training) module, and full fire training ground complete with training stack and helideck – ALL ON ONE SITE.
To take a closer look at what is on offer, visit Our Facilities page and see the Clyde Training Solutions centre in action. Our OPITO approved training courses are just the tip of the iceberg.