Clyde Training Solutions are proud to offer a range of Maritime Technical Training courses, across areas such as Simulation Training and Vessel / Tanker Operations.
Our high calibre lecturers and instructors are continually updating their knowledge and skills through close association with the ships, company and industry. They have the teaching qualifications and commercial expertise necessary to deliver high quality learning and teaching to recognised industry standards.
We can deliver courses from our training centres in Glasgow and Aberdeen, well-appointed, state of the art facilities using the latest equipment in each classroom including a fully integrated Liquid Cargo Handling (LCHS) simulator.
Click on the links below to see details on each of the following courses:
- Bridge Resource Management
- Bridge Team Management
- Maritime Resource Management
- ECDIS Generic
- ECDIS Refresher
- ECDIS Auditors
- ECDIS Type Specific
- Certificate of Proficiency in Basic Oil, Chemical and Liquified Gas Tanker Cargo Operations
- Certificate of Proficiency in Advanced Oil Tanker Cargo Operations
- Proficiency in Advanced Liquefied Gas Tanker Cargo Operations
- Liquid Cargo Operating Simulator Oil (LICOS OIL)
- Liquid Cargo Operating Simulator Gas (LNG LICOS)
- Basic LNG as Fuel